Technology is ruling our lives today. Right from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, so much can be done in so little time thanks to technology. The result is that you can conveniently get even the most complicated tasks done easily in a short duration. Today I sit at home and find saint laurent bag cheap without even hunting for discount stores or comparing the prices or looking for coupons to use at the stores. All this is possible and we can save so much money because technology has made things simpler for us. In such a situation here are the 6 laws of technology that everyone should know –
- “Technology is neither good nor bad; nor is it neutral”
The results are entirely based on how each individual applies technology to a given situation.
- “Invention is the mother of necessity”
From the time when people invented what was required we have come to a situation where we buy things and then ponder how to use them in reality.
- “Technology comes in packages, big and small”
There are numerous tiny elements in tech which are all interconnected. This complicated relationship is what technology is all about.
- “Although technology might be a prime element in many public issues, nontechnical factors take precedence in technology policy decisions”. There is skepticism and there is the cumulative perspective. There are also corporates and governments influencing the use of a particular technology.
- “All history is relevant but the history of technology is the most relevant”
Most of the modern inventions have a story behind them, behind why they were created and how they have evolved.
- “Technology is a very human activity- and so is the history of technology”
Though we often visualize bots and machines when we talk about technology there are real humans using tech and driving tech trends.
Source – The 6 laws of technology as stated by Melvin Kranzberg .…